7.05.2012

sister's bridal shower

my sister is getting married! yes, the one who used to make peter pan hats out of grocery bags and who bore a remarkable resemblance to mowgli as a child.

being "maid of honor", my duties include easing countless tensions, nodding my head a lot, and generally not knowing what I'm doing.

that aside, I finally sat down and made her bridal shower invitations. watercolor + ink makes for a good combination.

shower1

using the trusty computadora, I almost wish I inverted the colors, but whatevs.

shower2



p.s. I turned a solid twenty-four {24} on Sunday and today I hit a car.  So far this number sucks.

2 comments:

  1. Kim! I can't believe Thy is getting married! Congrats. And happy birthday!
    ps. that invitation is beautiful. obviously you haven't lost your touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks ashley! yep, thy's getting married... crazy! hehe.

      Delete